Royalty Free License
By purchasing a Royalty Free sample pack we grant you, the paying customer, the right to use our copyrighted material - intellectual property without the need to pay royalties or license fees for each use, per each copy or volume sold or some time period of use or sales.
However, although you are not required to pay royalties, if you place a record using our samples on a Major Record Label or Qualifying Independent Label you are required to give co-production credit to Pelham & Junior and contact us.
- A “Major Record Label” shall mean a record label or company: (i) which is a parent or subsidiary of, and/or is affiliated with (i.e., shares common ownership with), one of the “major” distributors in the United States (which distributors are presently Sony, Universal and the Warner Music Group/WEA), (ii) which is a parent or subsidiary of, and/or is affiliated with, one of the so-called “indie” distributors which provide national distribution (which “indie” distributors presently include, without limitation, Ryko, Caroline, InGrooves, The Orchard, Rounder, Kobalt/AWAL, BMG, ADA and E1), and/or (iii) whose records are distributed by any such “major” or “indie” record label, company or distributor including without limitation, Company’s own record label.
- A “Qualifying Independent Label” shall mean any record label or company not included in the definition of Major Record Label as provided in paragraph 1(e)(i) above which has distributed any album and/or master which has exceeded an aggregate of One Hundred Thousand (100,000) streams on Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube in any given calendar month, or greater than an aggregate of One Million (1,000,000) streams on Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube in total.
Contact us at email@example.com and include the following information.
- Name of sample
- Which library was it sampled from?
- Describe the use of the sample
- Name & Label of artist requesting use of sampled song
- Name of song
- Contact Info (email & phone #)