The Trap genre continues to grow and evolve and will never die. However, the sound is infamous for it’s dark and brooding side that lays the ground for a darker tone of vocals or lyrics. Strangely enough, many of these darker toned productions have become some of the genre’s most popular anthem’s. From Kendrick Lamar’s “M.A.A.D. City” to Travis Scott’s “Antidote”, the Dark Side of Trap brings a freedom of expression like no other.
Our sample Pack, Dark Tint, reaches to capture some of that essence and more with inspiration from Jay Rock, J.I.D., Freedie Gibbs and more.
There are 200+ sounds in this pack.
- Melodic Loops with Stems (72)
- Melodic One-Shots ranging from 808’s, Dark synths and darker Pianos (98).
- We included selected tracks from each Melodic Loop sessions and them ran through analog lo-fi processing to bring out more of the darker tones of each sample. (12)
- Drum one shots & loops (27)
This pack also has two purchase options:
- Melodic Loops & One-Shots
- Melodic Loops, One-Shots & Drums
Samples are Key and BPM Labeled.
This is a digital download. All sounds included are compatible with any DAW or sampler (44.1K).
This Sample Pack is Royalty Free